Christmas Season is fast approaching. We are looking forward to all of our customers enjoying a memorable and safe Christmas experience on the farm, at the Farmers Daughter.
Here are some guidelines for everyone to ensure a safe and enjoyable season. We will have Christmas trees available for sale starting Saturday November 21st.
Hours will be the following:
Monday Thru Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm
Christmas Eve 9am to 1pm
Closed Christmas Day
Santa will be visiting us (socially distanced) We are so excited!!! Santa will be visiting
- Saturday Nov 28th 12p to 4p
- Sun Nov 29th 12p to 4p
- Sat Dec 5th, 12 to 4
- Sun Dec 6th 12 to 4.
- Wed Dec 2nd after school/work is done, 1pm to 4 pm
We will have four varieties of Christmas trees: Balsam Fir, Fraser Fir, Korean Fir and White Pine. We will have beautiful Balsam wreaths ranging from 18 inches to 6 ft in diameter. We will have Garland, Kissing Balls, Swags, Cemetery Baskets, and Holiday containers. We will have our Custom Decorated Wreaths and Custom Made Bows available.
Our Delicious Apple Cider Donuts will be being made daily starting Saturday Nov 21st
- Face Masks and Practicing Social Distancing is a must on the entire farm.
- Please do not visit the farm if you are ill or have had contact with someone ill with COVID-19
- Dogs are allowed on the farm, they must be leashed at all times
- We unfortunately will not be serving our hot mulled cider
We look forward to having you and your family visit to make special memories at the farm each and every Christmas.
Winter is the time of tradition. At the Farmer’s Daughter, we believe in tradition, it is a wonderful place to find the Peace of the holiday season.